All on Four Dental Implants
Dr. Cabrera now offers All-On-4 Implant dentures (All Services Completed In-House)
Receive a FREE set of Temporary Dentures when you start an Implant Overdenture or Screw-Retained Implant Arch.
All on Four Dental Implants Houston, TX 77075
A great option for denture wearers with a mouthful of missing or decayed teeth, All-on-Four dental implants offer the look, function and feel of healthy natural teeth. This cost-effective and proven method saves patients money, time, and the discomfort since bone grafting is typically not required for most patients.
The Advantages of All on Four Dental Implants in 77075
Houston All-on-Four Dental Implants include:
- A new set of fully-functioning teeth in less time
- Enhance your aesthetic appearance
- Eliminate eating and chewing problems
- Improve your smile
- Avoid health issues associated with decayed teeth
- Implants are easy maintenance
All on four dental implants in Houston, TX utilize four implants per arch, while traditional implants use from six to eight, or more, per arch. The Houston, TX dental implants are also placed at an angle allowing for increased bone support.
All on Four differ from traditional dentures in a number of ways:
- They are a permanent set of prosthetic teeth that appear natural. These Houston dental implants can be cleaned and brushed like natural teeth.
- They don’t need to be removed
- No adhesive is required
- Eliminate the fear of biting down too hard. You can eat any foods you like.
- Prevent deterioration of bone
- Restore facial contours and features
Book an appointment
As our teeth get older, they show signs of wear and tear. This is because our teeth are exposed to many things in our lives. As a result, we may notice small cracks or chips on the surface of our teet ...
Tooth extraction refers to the complete removal of one or several teeth from the mouth. Dentists and oral surgeons generally perform tooth extractions on adults. However, primary teeth are removable f ...
The teeth are essential organs of the mouth that get us through daily activities. They aid in chewing food (biting, tearing, chewing, and grinding), production of speech, and pronunciation of words an ...
Tooth extraction Houston is necessary when you have a damaged, infected, or diseased tooth. At Cabrera Dental Associates – Houston, TX, dentists can perform tooth extraction when necessary. They hav ...