All on Four Dental Implants
Dr. Cabrera now offers All-On-4 Implant dentures (All Services Completed In-House)
Receive a FREE set of Temporary Dentures when you start an Implant Overdenture or Screw-Retained Implant Arch.
All on Four Dental Implants Houston, TX 77075
A great option for denture wearers with a mouthful of missing or decayed teeth, All-on-Four dental implants offer the look, function and feel of healthy natural teeth. This cost-effective and proven method saves patients money, time, and the discomfort since bone grafting is typically not required for most patients.
The Advantages of All on Four Dental Implants in 77075
Houston All-on-Four Dental Implants include:
- A new set of fully-functioning teeth in less time
- Enhance your aesthetic appearance
- Eliminate eating and chewing problems
- Improve your smile
- Avoid health issues associated with decayed teeth
- Implants are easy maintenance
All on four dental implants in Houston, TX utilize four implants per arch, while traditional implants use from six to eight, or more, per arch. The Houston, TX dental implants are also placed at an angle allowing for increased bone support.
All on Four differ from traditional dentures in a number of ways:
- They are a permanent set of prosthetic teeth that appear natural. These Houston dental implants can be cleaned and brushed like natural teeth.
- They don’t need to be removed
- No adhesive is required
- Eliminate the fear of biting down too hard. You can eat any foods you like.
- Prevent deterioration of bone
- Restore facial contours and features
Book an appointment
An implant is a small titanium screw fixed into your jaw bone and used to replace the root canal of a missing tooth. A dentist performs minor surgery to insert the implant. After fixing it, a crown is ...
Periodontal disease is probably the leading cause of dental/tooth extractions in the world. The disease makes your tooth/teeth lose, and sometimes the only way to treat it is extraction. However, befo ...
What’s the point of teeth cleaning if I brush and floss daily? Well, we get this question all the time and we commend you for maintaining proper dental hygiene. However, regardless of how meticulous ...
If you or a member of your family has lost one or more teeth there is nothing to be ashamed about because you have joined the distinguished group of people over the age of 20 that have at least two or ...