All on Four Dental Implants
Dr. Cabrera now offers All-On-4 Implant dentures (All Services Completed In-House)
Receive a FREE set of Temporary Dentures when you start an Implant Overdenture or Screw-Retained Implant Arch.
All on Four Dental Implants Houston, TX 77075
A great option for denture wearers with a mouthful of missing or decayed teeth, All-on-Four dental implants offer the look, function and feel of healthy natural teeth. This cost-effective and proven method saves patients money, time, and the discomfort since bone grafting is typically not required for most patients.
The Advantages of All on Four Dental Implants in 77075
Houston All-on-Four Dental Implants include:
- A new set of fully-functioning teeth in less time
- Enhance your aesthetic appearance
- Eliminate eating and chewing problems
- Improve your smile
- Avoid health issues associated with decayed teeth
- Implants are easy maintenance
All on four dental implants in Houston, TX utilize four implants per arch, while traditional implants use from six to eight, or more, per arch. The Houston, TX dental implants are also placed at an angle allowing for increased bone support.
All on Four differ from traditional dentures in a number of ways:
- They are a permanent set of prosthetic teeth that appear natural. These Houston dental implants can be cleaned and brushed like natural teeth.
- They don’t need to be removed
- No adhesive is required
- Eliminate the fear of biting down too hard. You can eat any foods you like.
- Prevent deterioration of bone
- Restore facial contours and features
Book an appointment
Many people are dissatisfied with the appearance of the shape of their gums. Generally, people believe the best way to improve their smile is to recognize plans like teeth whitening without realizing ...
A dental implant is a very effective way of replacing lost teeth. However, several things are considered before surgery. One of the important factors is the strength of the jawbone. If your jawbone is ...
TMJ treatment is a critical sector in dentistry that focuses on the temporomandibular joint (TMJ). This is the connecting joint of the upper and lower jaw. It is located right in front of the ears on ...
It can be a task to find an emergency dentist when anyone is in pain and need urgent help. It is advisable to find out about emergency dental care near your home, so the person is prepared. One can st ...