All on Four Dental Implants
Dr. Cabrera now offers All-On-4 Implant dentures (All Services Completed In-House)
Receive a FREE set of Temporary Dentures when you start an Implant Overdenture or Screw-Retained Implant Arch.
All on Four Dental Implants Houston, TX 77075
A great option for denture wearers with a mouthful of missing or decayed teeth, All-on-Four dental implants offer the look, function and feel of healthy natural teeth. This cost-effective and proven method saves patients money, time, and the discomfort since bone grafting is typically not required for most patients.
The Advantages of All on Four Dental Implants in 77075
Houston All-on-Four Dental Implants include:
- A new set of fully-functioning teeth in less time
- Enhance your aesthetic appearance
- Eliminate eating and chewing problems
- Improve your smile
- Avoid health issues associated with decayed teeth
- Implants are easy maintenance
All on four dental implants in Houston, TX utilize four implants per arch, while traditional implants use from six to eight, or more, per arch. The Houston, TX dental implants are also placed at an angle allowing for increased bone support.
All on Four differ from traditional dentures in a number of ways:
- They are a permanent set of prosthetic teeth that appear natural. These Houston dental implants can be cleaned and brushed like natural teeth.
- They don’t need to be removed
- No adhesive is required
- Eliminate the fear of biting down too hard. You can eat any foods you like.
- Prevent deterioration of bone
- Restore facial contours and features
Book an appointment
Everyone wishes to have straight teeth and a beautiful smile. Though the most important benefit of straight teeth is improvement in your looks, it is not the only benefit. There are other potential be ...
When it comes to dental issues that we mostly face, one thing has to be kept in mind that these issues mostly take place due to your negligence in maintaining proper care for your teeth. For maintenan ...
We all have heard how important it is to get dental cleaning done twice a year but did you know that these exams are as good as preventive dentistry. Not convinced? Here’s a look at why we say so. D ...
Sometimes brushing properly is not sufficient for oral hygiene and patient needs periodic cleaning. Prevention is always better than cure and professional dental cleaning helps detect dental issues ea ...