All on Four Dental Implants
Dr. Cabrera now offers All-On-4 Implant dentures (All Services Completed In-House)
Receive a FREE set of Temporary Dentures when you start an Implant Overdenture or Screw-Retained Implant Arch.
All on Four Dental Implants Houston, TX 77075
A great option for denture wearers with a mouthful of missing or decayed teeth, All-on-Four dental implants offer the look, function and feel of healthy natural teeth. This cost-effective and proven method saves patients money, time, and the discomfort since bone grafting is typically not required for most patients.
The Advantages of All on Four Dental Implants in 77075
Houston All-on-Four Dental Implants include:
- A new set of fully-functioning teeth in less time
- Enhance your aesthetic appearance
- Eliminate eating and chewing problems
- Improve your smile
- Avoid health issues associated with decayed teeth
- Implants are easy maintenance
All on four dental implants in Houston, TX utilize four implants per arch, while traditional implants use from six to eight, or more, per arch. The Houston, TX dental implants are also placed at an angle allowing for increased bone support.
All on Four differ from traditional dentures in a number of ways:
- They are a permanent set of prosthetic teeth that appear natural. These Houston dental implants can be cleaned and brushed like natural teeth.
- They don’t need to be removed
- No adhesive is required
- Eliminate the fear of biting down too hard. You can eat any foods you like.
- Prevent deterioration of bone
- Restore facial contours and features
Book an appointment
Wisdom tooth extraction is a common dental procedure, but no one ever wishes to go through it. However, if your dentist asks you to get it done, you may feel anxious. It’s better to have some inform ...
Wisdom tooth is the last of the 32 adult teeth. Wisdom tooth as third molars and referred to as wisdom tooth as they generally erupt during an age when most people transition from childhood to adultho ...
Travelling is very exciting for everyone as there’s enthusiasm to explore a new place and go on a new adventure. But your travelling should never come in way of maintaining your dental care. Here’ ...
Tooth Sensitivity also known as dentin hypersensitivity or root sensitivity is a striking pain that one goes through in their gums and teeth when they eat something hot or cold. It becomes really toug ...