All on Four Dental Implants
Dr. Cabrera now offers All-On-4 Implant dentures (All Services Completed In-House)
Receive a FREE set of Temporary Dentures when you start an Implant Overdenture or Screw-Retained Implant Arch.
All on Four Dental Implants Houston, TX 77075
A great option for denture wearers with a mouthful of missing or decayed teeth, All-on-Four dental implants offer the look, function and feel of healthy natural teeth. This cost-effective and proven method saves patients money, time, and the discomfort since bone grafting is typically not required for most patients.
The Advantages of All on Four Dental Implants in 77075
Houston All-on-Four Dental Implants include:
- A new set of fully-functioning teeth in less time
- Enhance your aesthetic appearance
- Eliminate eating and chewing problems
- Improve your smile
- Avoid health issues associated with decayed teeth
- Implants are easy maintenance
All on four dental implants in Houston, TX utilize four implants per arch, while traditional implants use from six to eight, or more, per arch. The Houston, TX dental implants are also placed at an angle allowing for increased bone support.
All on Four differ from traditional dentures in a number of ways:
- They are a permanent set of prosthetic teeth that appear natural. These Houston dental implants can be cleaned and brushed like natural teeth.
- They don’t need to be removed
- No adhesive is required
- Eliminate the fear of biting down too hard. You can eat any foods you like.
- Prevent deterioration of bone
- Restore facial contours and features
Book an appointment
We all want to have a beautiful smile. Unfortunately, there are always some hindrances. Luckily, most of these hindrances can be fixed, and you can get that smile you’ve always wanted. Among the ...
Your dentist recommends you must brush your teeth twice a day for two minutes, each with fluoride paste once in the morning and once before getting into bed in the evening. Flossing once a day is also ...
Dentures are not entirely new in the cosmetic dentistry. We have been using them for some time now to restore people’s smiles. They ensure you still get to be confident after losing your natural tee ...
In ancient times the only answer to a toothache was to have the tooth pulled out. Fortunately, the brutal approach adopted by our ancestors is now behind us. Presently there are many innovative and mo ...