All on Four Dental Implants
Dr. Cabrera now offers All-On-4 Implant dentures (All Services Completed In-House)
Receive a FREE set of Temporary Dentures when you start an Implant Overdenture or Screw-Retained Implant Arch.
All on Four Dental Implants Houston, TX 77075
A great option for denture wearers with a mouthful of missing or decayed teeth, All-on-Four dental implants offer the look, function and feel of healthy natural teeth. This cost-effective and proven method saves patients money, time, and the discomfort since bone grafting is typically not required for most patients.
The Advantages of All on Four Dental Implants in 77075
Houston All-on-Four Dental Implants include:
- A new set of fully-functioning teeth in less time
- Enhance your aesthetic appearance
- Eliminate eating and chewing problems
- Improve your smile
- Avoid health issues associated with decayed teeth
- Implants are easy maintenance
All on four dental implants in Houston, TX utilize four implants per arch, while traditional implants use from six to eight, or more, per arch. The Houston, TX dental implants are also placed at an angle allowing for increased bone support.
All on Four differ from traditional dentures in a number of ways:
- They are a permanent set of prosthetic teeth that appear natural. These Houston dental implants can be cleaned and brushed like natural teeth.
- They don’t need to be removed
- No adhesive is required
- Eliminate the fear of biting down too hard. You can eat any foods you like.
- Prevent deterioration of bone
- Restore facial contours and features
Book an appointment
Many people usually have crooked or misaligned teeth. For straightened teeth, the best option is to see an orthodontist and get braces. The adults with imperfect teeth are not comfortable with the bra ...
There available so many options for missing tooth issues and many people do not prefer choosing dental implant as ultimate solutions for such issues. This is because many people are not aware of the b ...
The idea of seeing the dentist scares the most of us. We all have been in the situation where we brush and floss our teeth just before the appointment to impress the dentist. It’s common for the pat ...
Wisdom tooth extraction is a common dental procedure, but no one ever wishes to go through it. However, if your dentist asks you to get it done, you may feel anxious. It’s better to have some inform ...