All on Four Dental Implants
Dr. Cabrera now offers All-On-4 Implant dentures (All Services Completed In-House)
Receive a FREE set of Temporary Dentures when you start an Implant Overdenture or Screw-Retained Implant Arch.
All on Four Dental Implants Houston, TX 77075
A great option for denture wearers with a mouthful of missing or decayed teeth, All-on-Four dental implants offer the look, function and feel of healthy natural teeth. This cost-effective and proven method saves patients money, time, and the discomfort since bone grafting is typically not required for most patients.
The Advantages of All on Four Dental Implants in 77075
Houston All-on-Four Dental Implants include:
- A new set of fully-functioning teeth in less time
- Enhance your aesthetic appearance
- Eliminate eating and chewing problems
- Improve your smile
- Avoid health issues associated with decayed teeth
- Implants are easy maintenance
All on four dental implants in Houston, TX utilize four implants per arch, while traditional implants use from six to eight, or more, per arch. The Houston, TX dental implants are also placed at an angle allowing for increased bone support.
All on Four differ from traditional dentures in a number of ways:
- They are a permanent set of prosthetic teeth that appear natural. These Houston dental implants can be cleaned and brushed like natural teeth.
- They don’t need to be removed
- No adhesive is required
- Eliminate the fear of biting down too hard. You can eat any foods you like.
- Prevent deterioration of bone
- Restore facial contours and features
Book an appointment
Sometimes brushing properly is not sufficient for oral hygiene and patient needs periodic cleaning. Prevention is always better than cure and professional dental cleaning helps detect dental issues ea ...
Smiling is a very powerful medicine for your body. Smile is something which a person notices on another person. It brings out your inner self and how happy you are. One smile can make all the differen ...
Would You Like to Change Your Smile? Laser Gum Contouring by Cosmetic Dentist in South Houston May Be the Answer!
Bulging gums can be a problem. Your teeth may look great and your smile may be otherwise healthy, but a bulging gum line can throw off smile aesthetics a great deal. Modern cosmetic dentistry offers ...
If you are self-conscious about your dental health and how your teeth look and feel, you may benefit from porcelain veneers. For questions and more information about porcelain veneers and if you’d ...