Smile Art Dentistry offers the latest in orthodontic technology from Invisalign to correct crooked or misaligned teeth. These widely popular dental trays are a virtually undetectable method of straightening teeth. It is no longer necessary to wear uncomfortably thick braces and wires to achieve the desired results. Now, there are several options for straightening teeth, Invisalign is a top choice, particularly for adults.
The process works by use of a clear alignment tray that is worn on the teeth. Gradually, your teeth shift to the appropriate position. Invisalign is used to correct such common dental conditions as too much space between teeth, overcrowding, overbites or underbites.
Invisalign is clear, so it is basically unnoticeable when in place, unlike bulky metal braces. Invisalign provides many benefits:
- Invisalign is significantly more comfortable than traditional metal braces
- The clear tray is removable for eating, drinking, brushing and flossing
- Fewer office visits are required for maintenance treatments, which will save you both time and money
- It is common for patients to have noticeable results in less time than other orthodontic treatments, typically one year or less
To create a virtual image of your teeth, a 3D imaging system is utilized. A Smile Art dentist will make your custom-designed tray specifically for you. We will produce a series of aligner trays in varying positions for you to take home. You will be notified of the proper time to move to the next tray in line. As time passes, you will notice your teeth start to shift and align correctly.
A series of checkups will be scheduled for you upfront to make sure your Invisalign therapy is progressing as planned. If adjustments are needed, they can be addressed during these visits. Contact Smile Art Dentistry today to schedule your consultation to determine if you are a candidate for Invisalign.
Book an appointment
- Emergency Walk-in Dentistry- Get rid of unnecessary pain in a Jiffy
It can be a task to find an emergency dentist when anyone is in pain and need urgent help. It is advisable to find out about emergency dental care near your home, so the person is prepared. One can st ...Read more