Invisible, Clear Braces in Houston
ClearCorrect is a system of invisible teeth straightening aligners offered only by certified orthodontists or dentists. A more aesthetically appealing alternative to traditional metal braces, ClearCorrect is similar to other popular brands such as Invisalign.
There are four phases involved in ClearCorrect aligner therapy. Each requires a different set of aligner trays to be worn for a three-week span before changing to the next, eventually progressing to the straight smile you have been dreaming of. During each phase, the aligners are worn all the time. The only exceptions are when eating and drinking, or brushing and flossing.
Currently, ClearCorrect is used to treat:
- Teens and adults
- Not suitable for children who don’t have all of their adult teeth
- Not suitable senior citizens with complex dental needs
ClearCorrect is a good treatment to consider for such conditions as:
- Teeth spacing problems
- Crowded teeth
- Overbites or underbites
- Crooked or rotated teeth
ClearCorrect vs. Traditional Braces
- Traditional braces are more suitable for complex bite issues or severe misalignment
- Metal braces are cemented in place and can’t be removed
- They make it hard to clean your teeth
- May interfere with speaking or eating
- ClearCorrect trays are custom fit and comfortable to wear
- ClearCorrect aligners are removable and easily cleaned
- ClearCorrect aligners are virtually invisible and minimally invasive
Book an appointment
A mineral called fluoride occurs naturally in numerous foods and water. Minerals are added and lost from the tooth enamel daily by processes of demineralization and remineralization. Demineralization ...
Do you experience gum tenderness, severe pain, and sensitivity to cold and hot things? If you answer yes, the dentist will advise root canal treatment near you. It is an excellent method to save a dyi ...
The temporomandibular joint (TMJ) is the sliding joint that joins the lower jaw (mandible) to the skull. Although it’s just a small part, it plays a huge role in multiple functions such as chewing, ...
Having misaligned or crooked teeth is debilitating to your smile and facial aesthetics. However, there are several cosmetic options that your dentist may recommend. Clear Braces in Houston are reliabl ...