Invisible, Clear Braces in Houston
ClearCorrect is a system of invisible teeth straightening aligners offered only by certified orthodontists or dentists. A more aesthetically appealing alternative to traditional metal braces, ClearCorrect is similar to other popular brands such as Invisalign.
There are four phases involved in ClearCorrect aligner therapy. Each requires a different set of aligner trays to be worn for a three-week span before changing to the next, eventually progressing to the straight smile you have been dreaming of. During each phase, the aligners are worn all the time. The only exceptions are when eating and drinking, or brushing and flossing.
Currently, ClearCorrect is used to treat:
- Teens and adults
- Not suitable for children who don’t have all of their adult teeth
- Not suitable senior citizens with complex dental needs
ClearCorrect is a good treatment to consider for such conditions as:
- Teeth spacing problems
- Crowded teeth
- Overbites or underbites
- Crooked or rotated teeth
ClearCorrect vs. Traditional Braces
- Traditional braces are more suitable for complex bite issues or severe misalignment
- Metal braces are cemented in place and can’t be removed
- They make it hard to clean your teeth
- May interfere with speaking or eating
- ClearCorrect trays are custom fit and comfortable to wear
- ClearCorrect aligners are removable and easily cleaned
- ClearCorrect aligners are virtually invisible and minimally invasive
Book an appointment
Many people usually have crooked or misaligned teeth. For straightened teeth, the best option is to see an orthodontist and get braces. The adults with imperfect teeth are not comfortable with the bra ...
There available so many options for missing tooth issues and many people do not prefer choosing dental implant as ultimate solutions for such issues. This is because many people are not aware of the b ...
The idea of seeing the dentist scares the most of us. We all have been in the situation where we brush and floss our teeth just before the appointment to impress the dentist. It’s common for the pat ...
Wisdom tooth extraction is a common dental procedure, but no one ever wishes to go through it. However, if your dentist asks you to get it done, you may feel anxious. It’s better to have some inform ...