Invisible, Clear Braces in Houston
ClearCorrect is a system of invisible teeth straightening aligners offered only by certified orthodontists or dentists. A more aesthetically appealing alternative to traditional metal braces, ClearCorrect is similar to other popular brands such as Invisalign.
There are four phases involved in ClearCorrect aligner therapy. Each requires a different set of aligner trays to be worn for a three-week span before changing to the next, eventually progressing to the straight smile you have been dreaming of. During each phase, the aligners are worn all the time. The only exceptions are when eating and drinking, or brushing and flossing.
Currently, ClearCorrect is used to treat:
- Teens and adults
- Not suitable for children who don’t have all of their adult teeth
- Not suitable senior citizens with complex dental needs
ClearCorrect is a good treatment to consider for such conditions as:
- Teeth spacing problems
- Crowded teeth
- Overbites or underbites
- Crooked or rotated teeth
ClearCorrect vs. Traditional Braces
- Traditional braces are more suitable for complex bite issues or severe misalignment
- Metal braces are cemented in place and can’t be removed
- They make it hard to clean your teeth
- May interfere with speaking or eating
- ClearCorrect trays are custom fit and comfortable to wear
- ClearCorrect aligners are removable and easily cleaned
- ClearCorrect aligners are virtually invisible and minimally invasive
Book an appointment
If you or a member of your family has lost one or more teeth there is nothing to be ashamed about because you have joined the distinguished group of people over the age of 20 that have at least two or ...
Periodontal disease is a continuing epidemic of the gums that can steadily destroy the support of your natural teeth. Dental plaque is the main reason for this condition to develop among genetically s ...
Many people are dissatisfied with the appearance of the shape of their gums. Generally, people believe the best way to improve their smile is to recognize plans like teeth whitening without realizing ...
A dental implant is a very effective way of replacing lost teeth. However, several things are considered before surgery. One of the important factors is the strength of the jawbone. If your jawbone is ...