Invisible, Clear Braces in Houston
ClearCorrect is a system of invisible teeth straightening aligners offered only by certified orthodontists or dentists. A more aesthetically appealing alternative to traditional metal braces, ClearCorrect is similar to other popular brands such as Invisalign.
There are four phases involved in ClearCorrect aligner therapy. Each requires a different set of aligner trays to be worn for a three-week span before changing to the next, eventually progressing to the straight smile you have been dreaming of. During each phase, the aligners are worn all the time. The only exceptions are when eating and drinking, or brushing and flossing.
Currently, ClearCorrect is used to treat:
- Teens and adults
- Not suitable for children who don’t have all of their adult teeth
- Not suitable senior citizens with complex dental needs
ClearCorrect is a good treatment to consider for such conditions as:
- Teeth spacing problems
- Crowded teeth
- Overbites or underbites
- Crooked or rotated teeth
ClearCorrect vs. Traditional Braces
- Traditional braces are more suitable for complex bite issues or severe misalignment
- Metal braces are cemented in place and can’t be removed
- They make it hard to clean your teeth
- May interfere with speaking or eating
- ClearCorrect trays are custom fit and comfortable to wear
- ClearCorrect aligners are removable and easily cleaned
- ClearCorrect aligners are virtually invisible and minimally invasive
Book an appointment
Everyone wishes to have straight teeth and a beautiful smile. Though the most important benefit of straight teeth is improvement in your looks, it is not the only benefit. There are other potential be ...
When it comes to dental issues that we mostly face, one thing has to be kept in mind that these issues mostly take place due to your negligence in maintaining proper care for your teeth. For maintenan ...
We all have heard how important it is to get dental cleaning done twice a year but did you know that these exams are as good as preventive dentistry. Not convinced? Here’s a look at why we say so. D ...
Sometimes brushing properly is not sufficient for oral hygiene and patient needs periodic cleaning. Prevention is always better than cure and professional dental cleaning helps detect dental issues ea ...