Invisible, Clear Braces in Houston
ClearCorrect is a system of invisible teeth straightening aligners offered only by certified orthodontists or dentists. A more aesthetically appealing alternative to traditional metal braces, ClearCorrect is similar to other popular brands such as Invisalign.
There are four phases involved in ClearCorrect aligner therapy. Each requires a different set of aligner trays to be worn for a three-week span before changing to the next, eventually progressing to the straight smile you have been dreaming of. During each phase, the aligners are worn all the time. The only exceptions are when eating and drinking, or brushing and flossing.
Currently, ClearCorrect is used to treat:
- Teens and adults
- Not suitable for children who don’t have all of their adult teeth
- Not suitable senior citizens with complex dental needs
ClearCorrect is a good treatment to consider for such conditions as:
- Teeth spacing problems
- Crowded teeth
- Overbites or underbites
- Crooked or rotated teeth
ClearCorrect vs. Traditional Braces
- Traditional braces are more suitable for complex bite issues or severe misalignment
- Metal braces are cemented in place and can’t be removed
- They make it hard to clean your teeth
- May interfere with speaking or eating
- ClearCorrect trays are custom fit and comfortable to wear
- ClearCorrect aligners are removable and easily cleaned
- ClearCorrect aligners are virtually invisible and minimally invasive
Book an appointment
An implant is a small titanium screw fixed into your jaw bone and used to replace the root canal of a missing tooth. A dentist performs minor surgery to insert the implant. After fixing it, a crown is ...
Periodontal disease is probably the leading cause of dental/tooth extractions in the world. The disease makes your tooth/teeth lose, and sometimes the only way to treat it is extraction. However, befo ...
What’s the point of teeth cleaning if I brush and floss daily? Well, we get this question all the time and we commend you for maintaining proper dental hygiene. However, regardless of how meticulous ...
If you or a member of your family has lost one or more teeth there is nothing to be ashamed about because you have joined the distinguished group of people over the age of 20 that have at least two or ...