Invisible, Clear Braces in Houston
ClearCorrect is a system of invisible teeth straightening aligners offered only by certified orthodontists or dentists. A more aesthetically appealing alternative to traditional metal braces, ClearCorrect is similar to other popular brands such as Invisalign.
There are four phases involved in ClearCorrect aligner therapy. Each requires a different set of aligner trays to be worn for a three-week span before changing to the next, eventually progressing to the straight smile you have been dreaming of. During each phase, the aligners are worn all the time. The only exceptions are when eating and drinking, or brushing and flossing.
Currently, ClearCorrect is used to treat:
- Teens and adults
- Not suitable for children who don’t have all of their adult teeth
- Not suitable senior citizens with complex dental needs
ClearCorrect is a good treatment to consider for such conditions as:
- Teeth spacing problems
- Crowded teeth
- Overbites or underbites
- Crooked or rotated teeth
ClearCorrect vs. Traditional Braces
- Traditional braces are more suitable for complex bite issues or severe misalignment
- Metal braces are cemented in place and can’t be removed
- They make it hard to clean your teeth
- May interfere with speaking or eating
- ClearCorrect trays are custom fit and comfortable to wear
- ClearCorrect aligners are removable and easily cleaned
- ClearCorrect aligners are virtually invisible and minimally invasive
Book an appointment
When it comes to dental emergencies, a sudden tooth infection can be one of the most distressing experiences. Knowing how to handle such situations confidently ensures you receive the right care promp ...
Are you tired of dealing with the hassles of traditional dentures or the drawbacks of missing teeth? If so, you might want to consider a revolutionary dental solution known as “All-on-4 dental i ...
Many treatments and options are available for maintaining dental health, each designed to address specific issues. Two common choices for tackling tooth decay and maintaining oral hygiene are dental s ...
A healthy smile is aesthetically pleasing but also essential for overall oral health. However, various dental issues can affect the appearance and functionality of your smile. Fortunately for you, mod ...