Invisible, Clear Braces in Houston
ClearCorrect is a system of invisible teeth straightening aligners offered only by certified orthodontists or dentists. A more aesthetically appealing alternative to traditional metal braces, ClearCorrect is similar to other popular brands such as Invisalign.
There are four phases involved in ClearCorrect aligner therapy. Each requires a different set of aligner trays to be worn for a three-week span before changing to the next, eventually progressing to the straight smile you have been dreaming of. During each phase, the aligners are worn all the time. The only exceptions are when eating and drinking, or brushing and flossing.
Currently, ClearCorrect is used to treat:
- Teens and adults
- Not suitable for children who don’t have all of their adult teeth
- Not suitable senior citizens with complex dental needs
ClearCorrect is a good treatment to consider for such conditions as:
- Teeth spacing problems
- Crowded teeth
- Overbites or underbites
- Crooked or rotated teeth
ClearCorrect vs. Traditional Braces
- Traditional braces are more suitable for complex bite issues or severe misalignment
- Metal braces are cemented in place and can’t be removed
- They make it hard to clean your teeth
- May interfere with speaking or eating
- ClearCorrect trays are custom fit and comfortable to wear
- ClearCorrect aligners are removable and easily cleaned
- ClearCorrect aligners are virtually invisible and minimally invasive
Book an appointment
We all want to have a beautiful smile. Unfortunately, there are always some hindrances. Luckily, most of these hindrances can be fixed, and you can get that smile you’ve always wanted. Among the ...
Your dentist recommends you must brush your teeth twice a day for two minutes, each with fluoride paste once in the morning and once before getting into bed in the evening. Flossing once a day is also ...
Dentures are not entirely new in the cosmetic dentistry. We have been using them for some time now to restore people’s smiles. They ensure you still get to be confident after losing your natural tee ...
In ancient times the only answer to a toothache was to have the tooth pulled out. Fortunately, the brutal approach adopted by our ancestors is now behind us. Presently there are many innovative and mo ...