Invisible, Clear Braces in Houston
ClearCorrect is a system of invisible teeth straightening aligners offered only by certified orthodontists or dentists. A more aesthetically appealing alternative to traditional metal braces, ClearCorrect is similar to other popular brands such as Invisalign.
There are four phases involved in ClearCorrect aligner therapy. Each requires a different set of aligner trays to be worn for a three-week span before changing to the next, eventually progressing to the straight smile you have been dreaming of. During each phase, the aligners are worn all the time. The only exceptions are when eating and drinking, or brushing and flossing.
Currently, ClearCorrect is used to treat:
- Teens and adults
- Not suitable for children who don’t have all of their adult teeth
- Not suitable senior citizens with complex dental needs
ClearCorrect is a good treatment to consider for such conditions as:
- Teeth spacing problems
- Crowded teeth
- Overbites or underbites
- Crooked or rotated teeth
ClearCorrect vs. Traditional Braces
- Traditional braces are more suitable for complex bite issues or severe misalignment
- Metal braces are cemented in place and can’t be removed
- They make it hard to clean your teeth
- May interfere with speaking or eating
- ClearCorrect trays are custom fit and comfortable to wear
- ClearCorrect aligners are removable and easily cleaned
- ClearCorrect aligners are virtually invisible and minimally invasive
Book an appointment
Sometimes brushing properly is not sufficient for oral hygiene and patient needs periodic cleaning. Prevention is always better than cure and professional dental cleaning helps detect dental issues ea ...
Smiling is a very powerful medicine for your body. Smile is something which a person notices on another person. It brings out your inner self and how happy you are. One smile can make all the differen ...
Would You Like to Change Your Smile? Laser Gum Contouring by Cosmetic Dentist in South Houston May Be the Answer!
Bulging gums can be a problem. Your teeth may look great and your smile may be otherwise healthy, but a bulging gum line can throw off smile aesthetics a great deal. Modern cosmetic dentistry offers ...
If you are self-conscious about your dental health and how your teeth look and feel, you may benefit from porcelain veneers. For questions and more information about porcelain veneers and if you’d ...